Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Math

Here are two printables that I made for Monday's Valentine's day. I am not sure if anyone else in my building is doing this or any of the other first grade teachers and I am not trying to buck the system, but we are doing all things about LOVE on Monday.

We have math switch around every Morning. The students are split based on ability between four teachers.

One of our rotations will be for the students to roll two dice, write that two digit number down. Roll the dice again and repeat. Then add them together. For homework, I made one for them to do based on the same thing :)

Center recording sheet

Math Homework


Check back later to see what we did on Monday. :)

2 comments:

Martha said...

Was unable to view. Message said not able to share.

kinderpond said...

Google does that everytime I post something for the future :(