Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Mail day!!!!!!!!!!!!


My mail lady rang the doorbell and says" I figured you'd be home!"  I really like her :)



Anyways this is what I got in the packages:
A sampler of letter Unifix cubes- gave me new ideas for my word work center :) (Upper right hand corner of the photo.)

Then in the long tube witch Tank a.k.a Big Scary had to get in the photo, contained materials for The Very Hungry Caterpillar Classroom art Contest that runs January- March 2011. It included a roll of white paper, stencils for all of the items in the story and all of those AWESOME paper. The paper is a cross between vellum and tissue paper!!

2 comments:

Janine said...

I just sent off for my sample and art kit! Thanks for sharing.

Ms.M said...

How do I sign up for this?

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com