Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pampered Chef

I love the Pampered Chef.  That is what we have in our kitchen. :)  However, I use lots of things in the classroom too or getting things ready for the classroom too!


 I put the Vitamin Water caps and gold bars (word work pieces) into the salad spinner to get them clean.
When I take them out, I put them on the microfiber towel. Those towels hold so much water, it is amazing!! 

I put supplies inside mine- pencils, scissors, glue sticks, colored pencils and much more! It has lots of openings, it rotates, and can hold a TON of stuff!! 

Side note: Don't get the old white style, the "lazy Susan" part on  the bottom is smaller than the holder.  On this one, it is the same size as the holder.

I do sell Pampered Chef so I love getting a discount and being able to write it all off on my taxes. :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

With BullionVault you may buy physical gold & silver bars at current market exchange rates.

Open your free account now and get 4 grams of free silver as a joining bonus.