Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stlyish Blogger

I was awarded the stylish blogger award from my friend Donna at Kinderglynn.




1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Donna's comments about me brought tears to my eyes. :) I have admired her work for years and feel like I have known her for years :)

Seven things about myself:

1. I tried out and made the singing and preforming group Up With People. It was a group that traveled around the world. I didn't end up going though :(

2. I love to sing everything to the students lol now they help me finish my crazy songs lol

3. I teach school with my mother :)

4. I am an only child and an only grandchild- yes I am still spoiled.

5. I usually eat with my mother and grandmother twice a week. We live in a three block radius from each other.

6. I love to scrapbook and rubber stamp :) I even take my stamps to school for the students to use :)

7. I always have a coffee mug/container in my hand :)

My 5 amazing blogs:

Deanna at Mrs. Jump's Class- I am truly amazed by your teaching and sharing.  I am glad that I can call you my friend. 

Brooke Perry from Primary Perspective-you have become a member of my class and my student's lives.  

Abby- welcome to the {Teacher Blogging} world- I have followed you for a while through Babbling Abby and frequently find myself saying that I am "12 kinds of" anything from you!

Heidi over at Swampfrogfirstgraders always have some many great FROG ideas :)

My polka-dot-princess over at First Grade Teachers was all kinds of wonderful when she told me she followed my original website :)


I know that I gave a shout-out to Donna already, but sometimes you just have to give your friends a little push in the right direction lol

No comments: