Friday, February 24, 2012

Space Day 6

Today we continued to dance around the stars and we made our own.

I really wanted to make the ones I saw here, but I really don't have enough time for it. :(

So I am giving the children black paper and white crayons.  For the K-1 children, I am also going to give them star stickers and they will connect the stars.  Well our school ran out of black paper, so I used purple.  Sometimes the night sky is purple or maybe it was dark, or maybe because it is my favorite color.  Actually, the next darkest color was green, but that really didn't work lol

I had the  students create and name their own constellations.























  The Knight Light! ha!











 His name begins with ant- so here is his
Antcow!






1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun