Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seuss Day- 16- Maybe You Should Fly a Jet

Who do you want to be when you grow up? We read the book Maybe You Should Fly a Jet today and dress up for our futures :)


I used cars and planes for our stickers :)

We wrote a classbook and illustrated what we wanted to be when we grew up:

Mr. G- wore a Nike Shirt- to be a shoe salesman.
Ms. AP- wants to be a doctor.
Ms. C- wants to be a doctor.
Ms. AF wants to be cook.
Ms. D- wants to be an artist.
Mr. S- wants to be a wrestler.
Ms J- wants to be a bride.
Mr. K- wants to be a super ninja.
Mr D- wants to be a policeman.
Mr. M- wants to be a pilot.
Mr. B- wants to be a Jedi.
Ms. E- wants to be a princess. (Her mother called before school to check if her daughter could be a princess, I said, "Of course. Kate Middleton will be a princess, so can E!"
Mr. F- wants to be a ninja.
Ms. AL- wants to be cheerleader.
Ms. I- wants to be a cheerlarder.

I dressed up as a teacher, because that is really what I wanted to be when I was a little kid! :)

It really made it all worth it when Ms. E's mom called to ask about her outfit. She told me how she enjoyed dressing up and being in the photos. :) Warms my heart.

No comments: