Saturday, March 19, 2011

Seuss Day- 14 I Wish that I had Duck Feet

I Wish that I Had Duck Feet was our chosen book for the day.


When the children do their homework, they get a big sticker. If they do their reading minutes, they get to fill up their sticker charts. I have searched through two drawers of stickers to find the perfect ones each day.
Today we had ducks and then FEET!  ha ha :)

I had them draw themselves with with some body part of an animal. They were so adorable, but guess who forgot to photograph them? We are on spring break this coming week, so I will have to run in to grab them and water our "Truffula" seeds that we planted.

We wore some type of animal today, so here I am:
This is not really my style, but you know how I love frogs. :)  I love how the little guy sticks out at the top!

No comments: