Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seuss Day- 2

Today we dressed up in our jammies. I know you are jealous of all my frogs!  :)



We are doing something all together with the other first grade classes.  We are watching the Lorax movie. Then we will plant some seeds just like in the story. When they are done with that we are going to "Read with Someone" and fill out our hats. With the books we read.

How amazing are these?????????????? Official Lorax seeds!!!!!!! OMg!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will try to see if there is other information on them.  I hope the kids are as excited as I am about these Lorax seeds!!!!!!!!!

We also visited Seussville in the Other R's room. She and I decorated her room on Sunday. This is only one half of her room. The 'younger' side.  The other side was harder Dr Seuss books.

More photos will be coming of her room.

We read Hop on Pop and Green Eggs and Ham. We had so much fun there. We walked back to the classroom, literately 2 minutes away, we got into the room and some of the kids asked when we can go back!  Job Well done Mrs. Other R. :)

Since we are in our jammies, we are going to eat teddy grahams because we take teddy bears to bed :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Where did you get the official Lorax Seeds? I love those! We watched the movie too. Isn't it great?

~Kim
saylorslog.blogspot.com