Monday, April 4, 2011


I love love love to sing.

I usually make up my own songs for everything.  I have so many songs/CD's that are collecting dust.

How do you use music in your classroom?

I also forget what songs I have as well uggggg!

I have already started adding music to my laptop so I can move to my iPod.

Don't get me started on all of the books on tape I have lol

Bonus for me and the children is that I can actually sing. I sing at church for weddings and funerals.

I created these sheet to help me out: Music Guide {link fixed :)}

I run the spreadsheet back to back. I do one CD at a time. so I am not overwhelmed at this daunting task.

I also have a playlist that has just musical backgrounds for new songs. Those familiar songs that I change the lyrics to :) I use this book: First Grade Grammar Book 1 and book 2.

ETA: It appears that they are doing some work, so I searched some, and located the blog where I got them:  Polka Dot Teacher


Mrs. Daniels First Grade said...

Have tried to browsers and cannot get the download.

Mrs. Daniels First Grade said...

that should of said have tried two browsers.

Kinderpond said...

I will have to fix when I get home- Google and I are going to have words lol


Deedee Wills said...

Oh my! I am with you on music. I can't wait to see your wonderful Google Doc!

I organize my music in my Media Player. I make playlists and I have to tell you... I use the search tool A LOT!

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

The Sherman Four said...

hmm it still doesnt work :(

Kristin said...

Google and I also get into arguments so don't feel bad! Super cute stuff! I just found you through this linky party and now I'm following you. :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Hamilton's Blog said...

can't get google doc to load either...tear!
Jennie in Indiana

Jamie said...

I can't open either...any chance you could email


Susan Berry said...

I am hoping Google decides to cooperate with all of us because I am very interested in seeing your document!

Kinderpond said...

I updated the link and download- it worked back in April lol