Monday, April 10, 2017

Review: 7 Simple Standards

From time to time, I am offered materials, games, or in this case food, to review.

Do you think you have something that you need of reviewing that would 
benefit my readers??  Please drop me an email
kinderpond@yahoo.com or send me a direct message on Facebook.


I was lucky enough to get to sample some amazing and yummy chips.  

We were given six regular bags of yumminess and



eight personal size bags 


These were super tasty and we enjoyed them all!

We really enjoyed sampling these tasty treats! Although, I did have to remove one of the bags from a fellow mom’s hand or she would have eaten the whole bag! They were super yummy and everyone kept coming back for more. Some had stronger flavors and some were muted. Someone did mention using a dip for the plain sea salt ones. Children and adults alike all enjoyed eating the chips! I might not have told the children they were good healthy choices for them! Shhh!



They are:
*Gluten-Free Certified, 
*Nut free (peanut & tree nut free)
Non-GMO Project Verified, 
Vegetarian 
Kosher Certified 


According to 7 Simple Standards they use clean ingredients, no added preservatives, zero grams trans fat, no artificial colors or flavors, gluten free, simple ingredients, and simply delicious.


I am a Moms Meet Ambassador and they sent my moms group chips to sample.  We were delighted to give them a try! 

No comments: