Monday, August 29, 2011

Music Monday

I love to incorporate music with everything- I tend to just make songs up as I go. I want to make sure that I use tried and true songs as well.


What are some of your favorite science songs?
Here are my science themes for this year:


Becoming a Scientist


Insects
*The Ants Go Marching


Rocks


Fall


Pets


Spiders
*Itsy Bitsy Spider by Dr. Jean

Living/Non-Living


Nutrition


Inventors/Inventions


Colors 
*All of the Frog Street Press color songs
*Roygbiv by Donna Whyte
*Mixing My Colors
*What Color Did You Choose?


Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs Dancing


Senses
*The Five Senses by Donna Whyte


Our Bodies
*Body Talk
*Body Part Movement



Trees


From Farm to Table
Old MacDonald


Space
Planet Poem by Dr. Jean

Constellations
Twinkle Twinkle


Clouds


Water


Worms


Plants
Parts of a Plant by Dr. Jean


Earth Day
R-E-C-Y-C-L-E




Amphibians and Reptiles
*Little Green Frog


Zoo


Land vs Sea
Oceans by Dr. Jean

No comments: