Monday, October 29, 2018

November Learning

What's hoppining in the Kinderpond this month?

Nutrition, finishing up fall, Giving Thanks, and our five senses.


Here are some of the things we're going to use:


First Up:

I printed several sets and color coded them on the back to keep the same pieces together :)





Cube Rolls
I print only one in color.  I attach it to a Manila envelope.
I laminate the whole envelope.
Then I cut along the top where the opening is and 
this is where I put all of the copies I need.
I put one copy in with a HUGE yellow O across the whole page.
The O stands for original.
I "train the troops" to leave that in the copy bin, 
so I make copies of the sheet.
The yellow highlighter doesn't copy,
so it's a win!!

I print off the cube part in color too and
laminate it (sometimes)
and put it in a pocket cube.
It is easier if they are on cardstock 
so when they fall out of the cube, 
the kids can just pop them back in!













Dominoes

So I color code these too. Before I laminate, I draw 3 lines on the back going up and down, so the back of each card gets a color.  So when they get mixed up, we can match the colors :)







I wrote some very cute, if I say so myself, senses guided reader books... and lost them when my computer crashed :( 
I have the hard copies, can you guess what is on my to-do list? 





2 comments:

trendinseo said...

ethereum to bank
One of the easy way to cash out ethereum to bank account any where in the world. then join us a our website, 100% positive feed back and trusted worldwide.

Roku Com Link said...

Thanks for sharing a beautiful blog with us your information is very amazing for all so keep sharing and best of luck for your future. If you consider switching to a useful streaming device such as link my roku, you will be able to cut the cable cord and save a considerable amount of money every month while enjoying your favorite prime shows on TV.