Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fall Learning in Kinderpond

Here are some of the things we are going to use this month in Kinderpond

Here's a printing...ehhhh not really printing more of a house keeping thing that I do for these:

When I print out these cards, before I laminate them,
I draw a line down the middle ON THE BACK of both cards.
Why? You ask, so when I print out multiple sets that the sets don't get mixed up.


Cube Rolls
We have a TON if these.
They are predictable but the children know exactly what to do :)

this would work for preschool too :)

Non-standard Measurement click to read 
more about this and how a quick round up at the beginning, 
gives you a center for the entire year.

We do these all of the time





For ELA

My students love these!
I have these in a TON of options.
Print out a game board (spinner)
answer board
laminate

Add dry erase marker and a paper clip or spinner.
The students spin the spinner and write that letter under the correct letter on the answer board.
If they spin a free spot, they can choose whatever letter they need.


have the children trace the color words in the correct colors
have them turn the head at the bottom into them!



Theme ABC's
I do the same thing with the colors on the back so when these sets gets mixed together, 
it is an easy sort!

Goal: To match upper and lower case letters






No comments: