Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring

Check out my unit Spring Has Sprung


The students can't get enough of these games!

This version is all about money. 
 They are labeled with amounts and the children 
need to say what coins to use.

Ex. $0.23 students will say 2 dimes and 3 pennies
(try to stress that they need to use the largest coins possible.)



Bunny Hop- matching cards

Rabbits matching cards.

Singing in the Rain matching cards



This easy game, where the children roll a number cube
and count that many carrots.
To make it more difficult,
I add more game boards :}
Flower Cube Roll

I include a matching cube for the children
to roll and graph which flower they get.
You could play that they can roll 10 times and stop or
I have them roll until two rows are filled up.

There is a second sheet is where they total up their rolls and
then they have to add them together.



Flower Shake Up
Yes I have two versions going with different themes.

This version is all about solids and liquids.
We just finished up our unit on them.
I label the bottom with an "S" or "L"
Children must name a solid or liquid.




Dust Bunny measuring


No comments: