Monday, November 28, 2022

Kinderpond Shops: November Edition

Shop with Kinderpond at Dollar.25 Tree 


Y'all I have been searching since May for these cutie-patootie
Marc Brown stuffies.
I bought an extra Aurthur for my library friend.
We are going to hide it in their library as a surprise!


A shark stocking??? Yes, please!
I will be adding it to our ocean bin.


I found the skeet ball set HERE.
I will let you know how they are when we get them out.


This came in a 3 pack.
I was thinking of Christmas gifts for my son's teachers.


Mini Christmas spatulas for the cookie shop.
Check out our Cookie Shop here.


I have seen these cute dice painted up as marshmallows.
This time I found them in WHITE!!!



So I was looking for some clear light-shaped ornaments, but I couldn't find those.
I did find these. The opening is larger and I think may light up.

Anyways, I found this printable and I am thinking
that it might work. Find the free printable HERE.






No comments: