Monday, August 15, 2022

Dollar.25 Tree Shop with Kinderpond

Hop with Kinderpond to Dollar.25 Tree


Here is a felt set I found in the books. section
I will show you action shots when I use them :)
 

In the 'fancy' section, purple scoops.


Fancy birthday crowns... 
do I have other ones? 
Yes, find some more HERE and HERE!


Here is a tabletop skeet-ball desktop set.
This took me so long to find. It’s a desktop skeet-ball toy! 
It’s a pretty small box. It was in a pretty weird spot too. 
It was over near the housewares. 
On top of the shelf with the reusable bags. 
I will let you know if it’s worth your $1.25 at Dollar.25 Tree.


Have I mentioned that I love sharks??!?!?!?
I do :)


Here is another pizza food pointer for our nutrition unit.
I pull out the ink part and BAM! instant pointer!


Everyone seems to love Daniel Tiger.
I was thinking of reading some on video and putting it up on 
YouTube for parents like the restaurant one. 
We’re not heading out to a restaurant during school!