Monday, July 26, 2021

Kinderpond shops: Dollar Tree Edition


I hopped over to Dollar Tree again!




Here are building block containers:


I am hoping to find more Colors of the World crayons.
I am hoping to find one for each of my students.
They were on display with a coloring book- in the same display.

I will let you know about those fun crayons. 


I love sharks, I am not sure it will make it to school. ;( 


More pencils for the writing center.


Here were some backdrops for ocean/beach week


Yes, I bought more happy birthday crowns
did I have to look back on my photos to see which colors I had
already bought in the middle of Dollar Tree?  Also yes lol
I looked back at this post for the photo lol


I thought the green one was a dino? yes but they all have fish tales for the zipper pulls.


Seuss puzzles

I am going to see how big these are-
I am hoping they will fit in my morning bin drawers.


More color puzzles
I am hoping these will fit in the morning bins too!


I use these as themed pointers.


Yes, these are all the same just the outside is different!






No comments: