Monday, July 12, 2021

Kinderpond Shops Dollar Tree

 





I bought the mini chalkboards for signs in my room.

I had a co-teacher last year, so I bought an extra just in case we 

work  together again :)


I grabbed this table scatter for sensory bottles.

The top ones are foam and the bottom ones
are metalic.


Jumbo-ish cards.
I laid the frog one down for comparison. 


More pen pointers
I like to have options :)


More scented pens and markers.
I have used smelly markers/pens forever!
Kids like them no matter if you're 4 or in 5th grade :) 

Stay tuned for a "toy test"
to see how they work :)


Yes they are sharpeners-
add a dowel and they become pointers!


I had the pink tiara so I added a yellow one
for birthday celebrations :)


Here are more squishy toys for the calm-down area.
Each month, we get new ones added, and the old
ones are put away.  We practice as a class before they go 
into the calm-down area.


These are GIANT ice cream cone cups. 
The blue cup is for comparison. 



No comments: