Monday, July 5, 2021

Kinderpond Shops at Bullseye's Playground






Do you have a magnet center in your room?

I used to use the back of my question of the day board,
but over the years, the kids have gotten rougher and knock
over the stars on the other side.

I am going to put the magnet center in my reading loft.


Wild animal magnets
There are two other sets that I am still on the hunt for!



Color books of stickers 


This is a magnet container great for our pond unit. 


Shark magnet container perfect for the ocean unit.




Letters and numbers
I use these the first few weeks of school,
either in morning bins or centers.

I just bought two packs, 
just showing the back and front.



Here are some cool crayons.
Maybe put them in the writing center.



Here are two puzzles
there was a third one, a caterpillar,
 but we do insects at the end of the year,
and the caterpillar only goes up to 10.



 

No comments: