Monday, January 6, 2020

Hot Chocolate Party with Mug Gifts

This year we went back to school after winter break for one day. I am not starting anything new, so I decided to have a hot chocolate and pajama party instead.

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram (you're just a click away if you want to follow me :) you saw this photo:


So here are the details:

This is a perfect gift for your students.  We aren't celebrating Christmas, and I don't want any hurt feelings, so we will celebrate hot chocolate instead.

Every year, I buy plastic mugs from Oriental Trading when they clearance them out lol It doesn't really matter what the insert is because you take that part anyways.





Then I grabbed these Labels for personalized mugs:



Then I pick out kids that match my students!  The look on my kids faces are priceless. :)   There are tons of choices. This year I plan to take a photo with the kids holding their mugs next to their faces :) I missed that last year, so that's my tip to you :)

For the party part

I am going to heat up chocolate milk in my crockpot and add marshmallows, sprinkles, and whipped cream too!


Note to self: I tell the kids to take out the insert and NOT wash it.  Even when it's laminated, it won't make it through the wash. I learned the hard way.

No comments: