Monday, January 20, 2020

Dollar Tree Haul- Valentine's and More





These are so super bright!!
Compatible with LEGO blocks.

 They had one display of spring things out and after watching 
I had to pick these up before they were gone.

 I plan to use the clips with a counting game, that calls for clothes pins.
The bunnies and ducks, I thought would be great for some 
felt stories.

Writing Materials and Such
I will probably will use the Narwhal, sloth, unicorn, and lama as pointers.
The mini gel pens and the Frozen pencils for our writing center.
The pencils in the right corner are those scented pencils.
The tube is...are.... mini erasers!!


How adorable are the bacon, waffles and egg sticky notes??
I am thinking some math game?
Like dots, numeral, and word maybe?
Stamps, stickers and finger boards, because 
they are cute and there is a frog lol

Have any ideas for them?


I always miss these at Halloween time, and I think
I missed the big cauldron for St. Patty's stew,
will have to go back ;) 


Read and Write the room :)


Heart cube trays for a math game or letters game.

Sequin pillows and keychains for the calm down area.


Squishy toys for the calm down basket.


These were by the gnome candyland fairy area.
I thought it would be awesome in the blocks area.
Will let you know if it's messy or not.


I have been eyeing the Valentine cups from Starbucks,
but I am fearing the price...
so I am settling for these.

At my house we do the 14 days of love. 
The mason cup is for my 7 year old.

 Here are some other 14 Days of Love gifts,
plus gold coins is for our Chinese New Years sensory bin.
Paint easel, glitter slime, noise slime, and Transformers band-aids.

No comments: