Monday, August 26, 2019

Mini Erasers

Here are ahem *some* of my mini eraser collection.

I have been collecting them my entire teaching career- 20+ years!!

I have a ton of them.

I have bought them from Target in the party section- they are the big ones in the bottom drawers.
ehhh.. not my favorite 

Target's Dollar Spot aka Bullseye's Playground
they sell them in mesh bags with 60 of them for $1 :)

They sell them at Target, 5 Below, Party City, Oriental, Amazon.


This is how I store them. 

I take out a drawer and hand it to a child.  





I love love love mini erasers!!
These were $3 
There were 50 in each box. The package contains 4 boxes.




Random ones in Bullseye's Playground 


These are the mesh bags.  They are usually seasonal. 


 These were at Dollar Tree.

I will be publishing some stories to go along with these,
stay tuned!!


Uses:

sorting
patterns
math counters
bingo markers
use on play dough mats instead of play dough



Why:
Working on fine motor (muscles) for better writing


Grab some printables here:



Here are some other ideas:



2 comments:

kayan web said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renee Yurovsky said...

Thanks for sharing. I am just amazed by the way you have them organized. They must be so happy when they get to pick one out. Have a wonderful rest of your day and keep up the great posts.
Dentist Philadelphia