Monday, July 15, 2019

June Dollar Tree mini haul

We stopped at Dollar Tree.

This is not the typical one I always stop at.... this one 
is way across town... next door to Target lol

We have three Dollar Tree's and a couple of
random dollar stores



I was thinking of having this set up in my room for the first day.
I will have it set up the day before the kids arrive.
Most of my students arrive to my school before me.

 I'm still wondering if I want to laminate them.... 
they are thinner tag, but then it will glare, so probably no laminating lol
I will have signs too that says first day of school and the year and such.


I finally found some of these... I think there are three total in the "set'
I have the "flakes" so I didn't grab the one pack they had.



Next I know there are two sets of these.
This one is shapes.  
They are sort of smaller than I thought though! 
About the size of a child's hand.

The other set has a FROG!!!!
So I'm still on the hunt for them of course!



No comments: