Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Father's, Fireworks & Fun!







and got to work!  

We used the guy and a shirt of our choice for our Father's Day Cards:



For 4th of July, we are doing tie-dye shirts so I wanted to try two different techniques on paper!

The first way we tried was just coloring the paper with markers. Then getting it wet.
The second way we tried was to wet the paper and then draw.

Finally we added a balloon and and I used his hair as the fireworks!! 
Everyone will enjoy using the black paper because we finally get to use our white crayons!!!!!









I think it made a pretty cute tie-dye pattern... even on our plate lol
You can barely see the wet paper one with the tie-dye,
but my fingers look like the left over teal lol


I am honored to be apart of the Laura Kelly Design Team.




But I was thinking of how we could use them during the school year.

*If you have classroom helpers in your room, you could have them decorate their own person.

*Name tags on their lockers or cubbies.

*When you're talking about famous people to make them! 

I wonder how they would dress them! What about George Washington's hair! 

*They could decorate one and then add a real photo to their face.

*How super simple would it be to turn this into a flannel board book or set?!?!?

There are so many ideas out there.  This is such a versatile set and the possibilities are endless!




As a Laura Kelly Design Team member, I was given the tools to make this and many more products. Every idea posted and created to be showcased here are all my own.

No comments: