Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer School

I am so excited to be teaching summer school this summer---- I get to teach children who just finished kindergarten.

We need to work on our shapes and colors so I created this game:

I used garage sale dots and drew colorful shapes and placed them on some wooden cubes.

To play the game, children roll the cube and say the color and the shape- then they can color in the correct shape in the correct color:
 Then to work on tally marks, I created this sheet- we will be using the same cubes as the above game.


The best news is that you can have your copies for FREE!!!!!!

Shape Roll

2 comments:

Miss Trayers said...

I wish our Kinders moving up could have summer school-with budget cuts-that just didn't happen this year. Thank you for sharing the game!

NotJustChild'sPlay

Michele Meyrose said...

I love those shape cubes, I may have to see what I can do about making those for my class. What a great center activity!

Michele
Peace, Love, Pre-K