Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shout Out Saturday's

So for a while now, I have talked about the other Mrs. R.  Yes there are two of us at the same school.

Yes we are related!


I won't tell you how many years she has been teaching, because she tells everyone she is 27 years old, every year!  lol

I will tell you she has taught in Virginia, Illinois, and Wisconsin.  She has taught everything from
pre-school through college.   She teaches district classes and has taught teachers to be better teachers.

When she comes  to observe my class and she gives me feedback, I know that it is honest and since she is still teaching, she knows what she is talking about.

Okay seriously we didn't plan this- this is really the only yellow shirt I own and then we both wear it on the same day?????  lol

1 comment:

Teaching with Grace said...

That is so funny! I love your blog and your ideas. So much so, that I have awarded your blog with an awesome award! Check out my blog for more information!

Jennifer
Teaching with Grace