Saturday, July 5, 2008

Writing Corner


Here is my writing corner. I have the pencil anchor chart for my students. I got the graphics from jmeacham.com. (Awesome teacher) The white papers are now filled with photos of the children actually doing what the papers say.
Charts not in order:
1) Picture of corner (the above photo)
2) Watch Mrs. R (a photo that one of my students took.)
3) Help Mrs. R. children raising hands and sitting correctly.
4) Write the Code Date
5) Illustrate the story photos of two different student journals. (see Notebook post)
6) Talk with Mrs. R.
7) Share photo of two children sharing.

3 comments:

Ms Asher said...

What a great idea - I love the big pencil. What do each of the pictures (sun, stop sign, etc.) mean?

Unknown said...

Your pencil looks familiar - I love Mrs. Meacham, too. Thanks for the idea of posting student examples under each section.

Unknown said...

Wonderful! It is so fun to see writing in action! thank you for sharing. www.debrennersmith.com