Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day- for one school

Yesterday was the last day for one school, but in my after school program, we have one day left. Some of my after school program will not be there on Friday, so they brought me some presents. G&L's mom, also a teacher, brought in an awesome gift. A bucket of popping corn, several boxes of candy and a gift certificate for the movies! How great is that?!?!?!?!?! G&L's mom also wrote me a letter of recommendation, for both of them, I am truly grateful.

After while, M's mom came, and she too brought me a gift. It is a scrapbook! When I looked at it, I thought that it was just an album, when I looked closer, it was ready made scrapbook. M's mom also said that she would write me a letter.

I feel truly blessed to have been a part of the children's and their families lives.

I will add photos later.

No comments: