Monday, July 20, 2020

Target Run #... who am I kidding?!?!?!!

Target Run number....
who am I kidding, I have no idea!?!?!?!

Here's a quick video of this trip:

All the stamps
pro-tip- store your ink pads upside down.
Keeps the ink at the top!

The bottom one here is a ten frame and a number line. 



Here is a close up of the see through stamps.


Self inking stamps


Self inking teacher stamps


Hole punches for fine motor.


Numbers and shapes


Letters and sound pictures


Felt number bus

 Felt set: colors

 Eraseable pens... jury is still out lol

I was thinking gifts or stringing pieces on them for fine motor.


Calm down items.
Read more about how I use them here.


Felt lacing numbers
only two lacing cords though

 Pillow and towels
I bought the star towel because my mom collects stars 
and now I think the other one looks like paper lol

No comments: