Monday, September 10, 2018

Halloween from Dollar Tree


I used the skeleton arms for a relay race.
pumpkin and teeth 10 frames


building bricks and baseplates!!!



this is what I grabbed:
oh the little blue bags were for a baseplate and LEGO cards for a gift
the construction cones are for our construction birthday party 

here is a breakdown:

because I really never know where the people go?!?!
building kits

baseplates


look, feel and work like LEGOS



eyes for guided reading


I was thinking mystery walker?


ten frames (already have the pumpkins)


I really needed just the key chain pieces 
 the TMNT were just a bonus lol

More teacher gifts


I had my son's teacher fill out some paperwork and said that she loved flairs!
Well duh!! I grabbed these on clearance *shhhh*



No comments: