Monday, August 6, 2018

Kohls Shopping... and Target

Confession... I love Target... yeah no surprise there. lol
But I also love Seuss... well that's no surprise either 


I love these stacking games.
We have ocean, fruits, and ark ones.



It's hit or miss with finding these puzzles, but here is a whale and we have a snake.
I've seen people add magnets to the back 




Seuss bags-
I hang these up with TeachersTape 
as room decorations :) 


These are those blank books- 8 for $3.


Transportation felt stories
These never get old.  


Pointers!!!!

I may have bought two more dog ones...
Stay tuned for their transformation :) 


Tada!!!!!!!!  Kohls Cares came out with new animals!
Pinkalicious, Pete the Cat, and Biscuit!


Check out these Seuss scissors!
I did go back again and this time, they had Cat in the Hat ones-
and yes I bought those too lol


More felt puppets 


Seuss decor sets




Oh and I wrote a book too for our pirate unit

it's an excellent classbook where your students star in a book!




No comments: