Monday, January 1, 2018

Target Trip After Christmas

And so you don't have to squint or stretch it out, here are the close ups:


I put these felt books in our car and take them out as needed at
restaurant or appointments as needed.


Window clings for our 14 Days of love


Felt sets:  gumball machine, mail set, and cookie oven



Felt lacing sets

Felt letters and numbers.
I am pretty sure these are duplicates, but just in case lol


Band-aids


All for the light table.

That tic-tac-toe set is clear!!!
Heart sticks
rocket paint set
and shrinky dinks!


Felt pie!!
I figure I can use the apples that I made or the orange pom-poms to make 
apple or pumpkin pies.


New tableware part of the 14 days of love.


(click on the link to see it)
 I will hand them out as part of our 14 days of love.

Ink pads (store them upside down)
Smelly gel pens
Stamp Markers
Heart Stamp
Washi Tape
Multi pen

This was from the 70% off
socks
PJ Mask Game
Mickey Mouse Stamps
Lego Pencil


Cookies! Two sets of wooden cookies
I never did find the felt ones though :(



A little about our 14 days of Love:

It's something that we do the first 14 days of February.  I have a felt envelope that is left every day with a small gift.

No comments: