Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Work

I know that "everyone" celebrated the Good Doctor's birthday last week, but I celebrate him all month long.  Last year, the class and I dressed up each day for March!



Here is one of two Red Stripe Shakers that is available to my students:

Here is another version of it. Red Stripe Hat 
I used different graphics, well because I love the Dr!!!

Here is a Winter themed shaker.  The graphics are from Lettering Delights.



One of the math choices that I have: 
I will glue the cover to the outside of an envelope and all of the other pieces will go inside.


We have had some "love" themed roll and cover games and now we will move on to St. Patrick's day and yes still winter roll and cover games.
I know it is tiny, but in the upper hand corner,
I drew a person or two and dice.
Some of my children would just randomly grab a dice holder,
well some of the dice holders have 1, 2, or 3 dice!
So if they can play by themselves, there is only one person and 
two people if they can play with a partner. 
Then I drew the number of dice they needed.


There are calendar numbers, but I just want them to put the numbers in correct order.


Since we are expecting yet another snow storm we will also use 
this Winter Shaker



No comments: