Monday, March 23, 2009
We made these frogs the first part of the year. One day we painted one side red. The children thought that we were making some sort of apple art - :) Another day, we painted the other side green. Finally we added the eyes and feet. I am not sure where I got the eyes and feet from though. Somewhere in my files.
We started with the coffee filters (picture at the top) we used "fall" colors and colored on coffee filters, then sprayed them with a water bottle. I let them dry and then cut them out on the die cut machine and used the leaves for our leaf basket (middle photo) and then we hung them in the windows. The children thought it was cool to see the negative art there. The pumpkins were large paper then marbled painted then I cut them out with the die cut machine. Some I wrote their names on, others were just for decorations.