Monday, February 20, 2023

Valentine Clearance and MORE!

 I hopped over to my local Target to see their clearance! Bullseye's Playground was pretty bare but I did find some goodies! Some that I have been searching for since December! How do I know that? Because, I have a Target, Dollar Tree, and Five Below album to keep photos that I want to grab at those different stores.



Here is all of it:


These are those hopping toys- 
bunny, chick, and we're going with a frog!


There were some dino squishes.
There was a red one, but it looked super sad lol
it was deflated, so I passed.


I was looking for the left one since December.
Plus today they had an ocean-themed one!


I have seen people open those mystery bags
with those car steering wheel huggers-
this is perfect because there is no guessing
it's a frog!!!!!!!


This is a bubble wand that we are going to turn into a pointer.
I haven't got a plan for it except that I want it for a pointer.
Any suggestions?
What to put inside that isn't liquid?


I usually see these in Back to School but I will take them now!


Now on to the clearance!!

Pail and box 90% off
$0.10 for the pail and maybe $0.30 for the bin


Red and purple heat basket
$0.10 each


Pen will turn into a pointer for $0.20


Hot cocoa bunting $0.30


I think this is like a Valentine's card box-
I will use it during our color study.
$0.50








  

No comments: