Monday, August 3, 2020

Naeir Trip #3

These boxes are sealed!
And stapled lol
They are secure :)


A frog puppet? Well if I must!


Food stamps: nutrition/food unit or colors


Stamps: some food, but I think they are for color recognition.



Summer, winter and spring books
I have no idea where fall is or why
I got summer and winter packs 
and a single spring book lol


Very nice small aquarium.
Self cleaning.
I wouldn't use it long term, but when the main tank is yucky and 
I don't have time to clean it.


Ocean stamps- they are a nice comfy size, 
perfect for small hands.
Even came with an ink pad
(remember to store your ink pads upside down)


Backyard bugs and a bird lol


Remember the Letter People?



Inside the medium book

Take home books


The CD (because this is the latest technology I have in my room :) 

This is the big spiral book


This was a box to make slime.

This is the contents of the slime box.



Here are my other shopping hauls from Naeir
it's free for teachers to join!!



No comments: