Monday, August 10, 2020

Target Run #3

I found some erasers!!!!!!

In my cart...



                                        I found these jumbo paper clips

                      

I totally bought these due to FOMO!!!
I did get a free file to use them though.
This is a very awesome dry erase board
for my mom who loves stars!

My plan for these:
for the stars I was thinking of laminating and then writing with Sharpies numbers and having the students clip clothespins on to match.

could be tally marks
1:1 correspondance
number word to numeral
numeral to numeral

the alphabet ones
just clipping those clips from Bullseye's Playgroud
(I only saw one set this year, so I grabbed that of course,
plus the ones from last year.)
Pointers
adding these to the writing center

spin markers- well that is just plain fun...
it *might* be really good for fine motor,
but don't tell the kids lol
We are going to search for shapes
going in our science center when we talk about colors.
I have no idea... yet! shhhh don't tell my husband lol
 These are fabric AND magnetic!!!!!! 


Next week I think is all about erasers! 
Stay tuned!!!!!!!

pencils, pizza, and French Fries 
shapes and dinos

rainbows, unicorns, mermaids and narwhals
ice cream and stars
popsicles and space
sports


No comments: