Monday, June 26, 2023

Target Score! and Cotton Candy

Fun Fact- I love all cotton candy lol

Besides the regular kind, I've had the DQ Blizzard,

the dipped cone there too.

I've found some mints in a cute metal box.

I picked up some wax melts too!




I'm still waiting on some Cotton Candy syrup from Jordan's Skinny Mixes.

Of course, I've had ice cream and yogurt, so when

I came across this and had to get it too, total impulse buy.

This is just okay- very light taste.

 

I found the pencils... FOMO
I bought pillows last year and they are still sitting at home
maybe time to sell them lol

I bought two more sets.
My morning bins are in sets of 3.
So I tend to buy 3 of whatever lol


I tried to store them in those soap dishes but too many clips.
Off to the Dollar.25 Tree!!

Number clips too!


I can get two sets from each set.
I store them in those containers from Dollar Tree.

This was the display:


I have most from years past.

This one is new- think April and Earth Day.



Space set


Mini erasers!!!!
I usually buy 4 sets, 2 for me and 2 for a teacher bestie!
I bought more to sort them.


I am keeping these all to sort.
We will use THESE trays


Read here about erasers HERE 
how I store them HERE.







Did I buy all 3 of these? Yes.
Did I already own two of them? Yes.
Will I be taking them back? Yes lol










No comments: