Monday, January 17, 2022

Dollar Tree Adventures

 

Way on the left, are three packs of dry erase erasers- 
I think they are make-up removers lol

I nice-sized book of stickers.
They had a space book too, but it wasn't more than aliens lol

Also in there were candles for our birthday sensory bin :)

I also got some cute scissors and a purple camera frame too!




Shark Bait... whoo ha ha lol

getting ready for ocean week!


Panda bins! I am in love!!!
Side note, I grew up outside of Washington DC, 
so my local zoo was The National Zoo!
Ling Ling and Sing Sing were residents there :)


Pails- metallic and a bee for insects and Dalmations for 
my class' love of Pip the Pup or a pet study!


Those red stripe ones are perfect for Seuss!


These road baseplates!!!!!!!!


Stampers for creation station



stuffies for the calm down area


Pointers for reading 


squishy toys for calm down


Now I am trying to remember if they light up or not lol


I saw a teacher fill her sensory table with these-
They make a great add on, but it would take a whole lot 
to fill a table! 


No comments: