Monday, October 19, 2020

October Trip to Dollar Tree

Drum roll please!!!!!!!



Taaa Daaa!!!!!!!!!


Hello New mugs!!
Yes there is a duplicate- it's for a gift!


Here were the red, yellow, and green bricks for our morning work.


I will let you know how this goes!
I plan to put it in pencil boxes for 
individual stamping boxes.


Eye balls
using a large egg carton


Yes, I bought more colored googly eyes
plus I found this awesome printable 
to use them!


Purple cauldrons!


Found these in the craft section.
The white ones I use for my
mini eraser cups are in the snack 
area. These were in the art section.


I take out the bottom stake and we use them as pointers.


See how I used the white chalk writer



I used the chalk marker for this frame.
The frame and purple paint
all came from the Dollar Tree.

I am thinking a race with these.

Don't forget to check out local sale groups.
I got all of these fancy scissors 
from Facebook marketplace for 
$7 :)



No comments: