Monday, August 20, 2018

Felt, Word Work... and socks????

A trip to Target!!

the alphabet will go on the metal oil drip pan for matching 


Stamps... wonder if they smell???

Omg- now they had Cat in the Hat scissors!!!!!


Dry erase board


For word work


pretty much lol


Super cute see-through letter stamps 



felt train station

crayon banner


felt stories


cool new pencils for the writing center


and socks...
because I literally don't own any plain ones lol




Plus I got some new graphics, so you know what that means!!!!???!!!

That I do more than shop! :)


New books for shared reading
New books for guided reading
New books for classbooks
New activities for pocket charts

Hop over to our store to check them out:

Saw a Crayon p/c              Saw a Crayon

Crayons I Saw            I Used a Crayon




Crayon Respect shared reading book







Guided Readers

On the street                On the street colors 



Donuts for Dad               Donuts for Me



No comments: