Tuesday, July 19, 2016

At the Wal~Mart

Did you sing that like the song "At the Car Wash"  well if you didn't you are now!!

I stopped at my local WalMart and picked up a few things...

The kids love love love the Scentos markers.
I say or sing to them after I correct their papers,
"Smell on the way to your mailbox" 
I have been known to sing pretty much everything.
Which is totally fine for me, I love to sing.


tidbit- I've sung in church, for weddings, and funerals.
My mom plays the piano and I sing.
We are quite the pair!


Anyways!!  I bought the Scentos playdough and I am hoping that it smells.
I have bought  the bubbles, but they don't smell to me :/

 I bought some vinyl pockets so I can see what activity I put in there.

I bought those orange, green, pink, blue bins for cuteness, but I am sure I can come up with more exciting things soon!  What would you like to see?

Lastly, I bought the Crayola crayons as welcome gifts.
Still on the hunt for a few more though!

No comments: